Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hello !

Hi everyone, Welcome to MycroLines, I'm @Ajeychandhan, I have a passion to write and this blog is a collection of all my works. I personally believe that words are the most powerful tool to express oneself and some of these words have a direct connection to our heart. This is what I want to reach, a connection with your heart so that I can bring a positive change, even if it is just a small smile.

I'm a student pursuing Computer Science Engineering and love to write Quotes, Poems and small stories based on life, love, friendship and some random stuff that pops up in my mind. Not all MycroLines are from personal experience ! 😜

Hope you like my #MycroLines ☺

You can follow my facebook page for updates.

NOTE :  I kindly request you not to copy paste the contents of my blog without prior permission. You are free to share the images and documents as long as you include a link to the original source of the content :)

No comments:

Post a Comment